Mini Challenge #5: Write a Letter to Myself
For this challenge I am supposed to write a letter to my future self about this blog and where I want to see it go in the future. Kind of awkward, but I do have a vision for this blog and want to see it happen!
Dear future Lesley,
So after 8 months of blogging I have some goals and wishes for the future of Literacy Love. I’m sharing them with you in hopes that we can make them happen! Here’s what I’m thinking….
- Write 3-4 book reviews every month.
- Keep writing ICYMI and TTT posts at least every other week.
- Keep trying out new weekly/monthly memes like Random Reads and Epic Recs
- Bring back Literacy Loot posts – they are fun!
- Don’t be so critical about your writing by deleting unfinished posts when you get stuck. Give them a few days to sit and then come back with fresh eyes to finish them.
- Share more about what happens in the classroom on a daily basis, and not just when we do huge projects or activities.
- Try to connect more with publishers and authors to review books.
- Continue connecting with other teachers and book bloggers! You learn so much about blogging just by reading other blogs. Make more book blogger friends by commenting on posts too.
So nothing earth shattering here, but I really do want to make my blog into something really, really cool. I have so much fun with it but also stress out way to much while writing posts. I am my worst critic and need to get over it!
Thanks for reading!